- Matheus Henrique Goulart da Silva
- 05 de abril de 2021 às 13:55
How to be a good friend
We know that a life with friends is always much more fun and happier. Having company for various types of moments makes us more confident and makes everything lighter. We have listed below six main points that a friend needs to have in order to be a perfect friend.
1. Be sincere: It is very important to speak the truth and always be careful not to hurt the person. A sincere friend makes us more confident in our day-to-day choices, and always points out our mistakes.
2. Be nice: It is to be a friendly person who listens to friends and has attention to help the friend and it can also be when your friend takes something for you that is to be nice or to share too.
3. Have to be faithful: Who has fidelity, who keeps his contracts, who is loyal and keeps promises. It also does not betray the person with whom it is related. A faithful friend helps you above any difficulty.
4. Be encouraging: Encourage your friend to do something, make the person's courage flow and can also be the person who encourages or encourages your friend to do something with you.
5. Have a good mood: Always being funny with your friend is very positive. It also serves to increase your friend's spirits by improving the sad days giving you more reasons to smile.
6. Be a good advisor: Friends who pass advice advise the direction of somewhere, any decision to be made. When you need help your friend can give advice on how to help you.